More than 11 million people visit Burger King restaurants every day all around the world. Customers do so because the restaurants are known for providing excellent, delicious, and reasonably priced meals. Burger King is the world’s second largest fast food hamburger business, having been founded in 1954.
Their commitment to top ingredients, iconic recipes, and family-friendly dining options has defined the brand for more than fifty years as the original Home of the Whopper.
Burger King’s selection has grown to include a broader and more diverse range of items than just burgers to include French fries, soft drinks, and milkshakes. The “Whopper” was added to the menu for the first time in 1957, and ever since, has become Burger King’s signature product.
Burger King, also introduced a variety of products that failed to gain traction in the industry. Some of Burger King’s US failures have found success in international countries, where the company has likewise adjusted its menu to regional tastes.
Burger King Breakfast Hours in 2021
Below are breakfast timings for Burger King restaurant. From Monday to Saturday the restaurant opens at 6.00 am for breakfast and end at 10.30 am. On Sunday Burger King opens at 7 am for breakfast and end at 11.00 am.
These breakfast timings might change for different restaurants across different locations in the United States.
|MONDAY||6.00 AM||10.30 AM|
|TUESDAY||6.00 AM||10.30 AM|
|WEDNESDAY||6.00 AM||10.30 AM|
|THURSDAY||6.00 AM||10.30 AM|
|FRIDAY||6.00 AM||10.30 AM|
|SATURDAY||6.00 AM||10.30 AM|
|SUNDAY||7.00 AM||11 AM|
Burger King Open & Close Hours in 2021
What time does burger king open up and close? Below is a table giving a summary of the open and close time of Burger King in the United States. Please do note that times may vary from state to state or even the location of the restaurant.
|MONDAY||6.00 AM||12.00 AM|
|TUESDAY||6.00 AM||12.00 AM|
|WEDNESDAY||6.00 AM||12.00 AM|
|THURSDAY||6.00 AM||12.00 AM|
|FRIDAY||6.00 AM||12.00 AM|
|SATURDAY||6.00 AM||12.00 AM|
|SUNDAY||7.00 AM||12.00 AM|
From Monday to Saturday, the restaurant opens from 6am to 12am the following day. The restaurant has a wide selection of meals to choose from to cater to different taste buds.
On Sunday the opening times are 7 am in the morning.
What time does Burger King stop serving breakfast? Burger King’s majority of locations open at 6 a.m. and serve breakfast at that hour. If the location is open 24 hours a day, breakfast may begin early. However, there is a strict breakfast cutoff at all locations: Time: 10:30 a.m.
What time does Burger King serve lunch? Burger King doesn’t start serving lunch at the same time across the board since most of its outlets are owned by franchisees who can set their own regulations based on what’s best for business. So you might want to give them a call ahead of time, although the company often starts serving lunch between 10 and 10:30 a.m in 2021.
Burger King Breakfast Menu Items
- Breakfast Bacon King Sausage, Egg & Cheese – Thick-cut bacon, melted American cheese, an egg, and your choice of protein are all served on a toasted potato bun in our new Breakfast Bacon King. The meal is available in two sizes: medium and big. Served with Hash Browns and a beverage of your choice.
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissan’wich Small – The soft, flaky croissant heaped high with flavorful sizzling sausage, fluffy eggs, and melting American cheese is now cooked with 100 percent butter for a grab-and-go Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Croissan’wich. Served with Hash Browns and a beverage of your choice.
- Fully Loaded Croissan’wich – Bacon, Sausage, Ham Small – A soft, flaky croissant is heaped high with thinly sliced sweet black forest ham, flavorful sizzling sausage, thick cut naturally smoked bacon, fluffy eggs, and melted American cheese in their fully loaded Croissan’wich, which is now produced with 100 percent butter. Included is a small drink and a little side dish.
- Egg-normous Burrito – This burrito contains sausage, thick-cut bacon, scrambled eggs, hash brown coins, shredded cheddar cheese, American cheese, and a creamy spicy sauce encased in a warm flour tortilla
- Pancake & Sausage Platter – Three fluffy pancakes coated in sweet syrup and a side of delicious sizzling sausage are served on their Pancakes & Sausage Platter.
- 2 for $5 Mix n’ Match – Any two of the following choice menu items for $5 are included in the 2 for $5 Mix n’ Match deal: 9-piece Chicken Fries / Whopper sandwich / Original Chicken / sandwich / Fish sandwich
Other FAQ Concerning Burger King
- Does Burger King have 2 for 5 breakfast? Burger King’s renowned 2 for $5 Mix and Match value deal has been phased out in favor of a new BOGO Plus $1 offer at certain locations.
- Does Burger King have ice cream? Yes, the restaurant has ice cream options to choose from. These include premium sundaes with different choice of toppings to choose from including double brownie, peach and granola, oreos, double brownie or M&M’s
- Does Burger King have milkshakes? Burger King milkshakes are reasonably priced. The bulk of Burger King’s beverages, such as shakes and smoothies, cost around the same price. Everything costs $3 or less, for the most part!
How do you apply for a job at Burger King? Job searchers can either fill out a Burger King application form in person or apply online. Prior expertise in the fast food business will be an added advantage. You should also be open to flexible work hours. Management will evaluate applications to see if they are a good fit.
- How do you contact Burger King -If you would like to talk with one of their guest relations associate, you can call this number 1(866) 394-2493 – From Monday to Friday, 9am to 5 pm Central Standard Time – The other option is to contact them through the feedback form on their site: http://www.bk.com/contactus.
We hope the above information useful in your research on Burger King opening and closing hours for breakfast in 2021.